A warm welcome to Adam Davis, who joins the sales team as our southern sales rep; find out about Adam’s hobbies and new role below:
1. What will your new job role include?
Developing the sales and profitability of our Amenity sector, through the management of existing accounts and by seeking out, and developing, relationships with new customers.
2. What are you looking forward to most in your new role?
Getting to know the customers and identifying new business opportunities available.
3. What do you think the challenges will be?
Continuing to exceed our customer’s expectations around lead time, whilst working within the ever-increasing legislation and environmental uncertainties.
4. Where did you previously work, and what was your role?
As an estimator for a kitchen manufacturer – supplying kitchens, on a large scale, to new build developments and refurbishments.
5. Anything you have learnt so far that you didn’t know before?
I have already learnt too much to list! Particularly lots of (Latin) plant names!
6. What do you like to get up to outside of work?
I enjoy most sports, mainly playing football and road cycling. I am also part of a running club. I enjoy growing veg and cooking with less commonly used ingredients. But of course, my favourite past-time must be wrestling with my two young boys!
7. Favourite meal?
I’ll happily eat most things. As a true Yorkshireman, put gravy on it, and I’m there!
8. What football team do you support?
York City FC
9. You have an allotment; what do you like to grow?
I love growing chillies, however, I’m trying to grow more alternative veg’, such as fennel.
10. Skiing or a beach holiday?
I’d have to say skiing, although I have been skiing indoors in Dubai, so maybe you can have both!
Vicky Newell, Amenity Sales Manager said: “We are thrilled to have Adam Davis join our Amenity sales team; he will primarily be looking after our customers in the South of England. We wish him well as he settles into his new role”.
Posted 26th Apr 1:49pm