A warm welcome to Hannah Reilly, who joins the sales team as a Sales Estimator. Hannah will be responsible for the completion of plant tenders for our existing and prospective customers.
1) Tell us one thing that has made your JOW experience enjoyable so far?
Everyone has been so lovely and welcoming to me and helped me whenever I have needed it!
2) Where have you previously worked?
Before this, I was a Team Support Manager at M&S Food, so it's been a big change for me, but I can't say I’m missing the 3 am starts I used to do at M&S!!
3) How did you celebrate getting your new job?
I had an M&S Dine In for two and a bottle of prosecco to celebrate!
4) What have the biggest challenges been so far?
Learning all the plant names and different tree sizes! I feel like I’m getting there slowly but surely, though!
5) What would we find you doing on an evening after work?
You’d find me in the gym after work, it's my fave way to switch off after a busy day and have time for myself. And then catching up on some rubbish reality tv!
6) What is an item you couldn’t live without?
Hmm id probably say my phone; I’m a bit addicted to it, which is bad!
7) If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Whitsunday Islands in Australia- I went in 2020 while I was away travelling, and it’s my favourite place in the world!
8) Name one thing on your bucket list:
To see the Northern Lights in Iceland at Christmas.
Amenity Sales Manager Vicky Newell said: "Hannah is a great addition to the team and is fitting in well into her new role. She is a great addition to the sales team, and we wish her every success."
Posted 25th Nov 10:37am